Isn't it lovely? This year's poster is so beautiful! It really makes me want to participate--but I don't have anything new to write about! *sniffle* Now, you're probably wagging your finger at me and tsk-tsking. Since when has not knowing what to write been a reason to not do NaNoWriMo? The thing is, I just have too many open projects right now (Making Time, Out of Time, The Soul Distillery, Seven Sins...), plus tons of work at the university (50+ students) so I've decided to watch this one from the sidelines.
That puts YOU in the spotlight! I'd love to have you as a guest on my blog to talk about your NaNoWriMo project and progress!
If you'd like to be featured as a NaNoWriMo author, please send an email to this address with the following information:
nadinucca (at) hotmail (dot) com
1) Name or nickname + your photo (optional)
2) Blog and/or Twitter handle
3) Is this your first time participating in NaNoWriMo? If so, what made you take the plunge? If you're a vet, how do you feel about tackling it yet again this year?
4) What's your project? Include name (if any), genre, brief synopsis... whatever you'd like to share!
5) How are you approaching NaNo? Are you in the midst of a writing frenzy, or do you have a carefully thought-out plan?
6) Have you learned anything from this experience so far? Is there any advice you would like to share with other NaNoWriMoers?
7) Send a short excerpt from your project! I'd love to share what you're working on!
|And the dog jumped over the moon... Wait. Dog?|